In the MTC - Sam is kneeling down in front on the left pointing to the Ivory Coast in West Africa

Monday, September 28, 2009

Another short, but sweet e-mail. Busy week - 50 lessons!! Then you have to factor in the time it takes to travel by foot to all of these appointments. If he keeps losing so much weight we won't recognize him when he gets home. Finally, he did open the e-mail with the photo, and it worked - so I'll try to send him more pictures.

September 28, 2009

JACKSON DAVID BERTOCH!!!! I swear if i read one more email that says you're sick I will fly back there and shack the germs right out of you! Get better, ok?

Thanks for all the emails! I get a lot of emails from the family that I cant reply to which is frustrating but just know i appreciate it and i have got them. I also got a bunch of letters from Derek and Hilary and Co. so I will be replying to those too soon.

I didnt try to open the picture this week cuz I dont have a lot of time but I'll let you know if it works next week.

Everythings going good here still! We're working hard. Elder Kouakou had me lead everything this week- the planning, where we go, starting the conversation, basically being senior companion for a week- and that was challenging but I learned a lot. We taught a lot this week, 50 lessons, so hopefully we'll see the fruits of that soon.

Zone conference should be coming up next week and there will proibably be a lot of changes then so I'll let you know what happens. It'll be nice to see president, we only see him once every 6 or 7 weeks.

Ok well all th emissionaries in Togo are coming over to our appartment right now for lunch and a contacting activity so we gotta head back now. But know that I'm doing good, health is fine (I checked my weight on a scale last week and I've lost over 15 lbs since i got here, which would be more impressive if i didnt gain aweight in th emtc haha).

I havent tried the debit card yet but i'll let you know when I do. Thanks for working on the license! I love you all!

Talk to you next week!

Elder Bertoch




No comments:

Post a Comment