In the MTC - Sam is kneeling down in front on the left pointing to the Ivory Coast in West Africa

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

November 29, 2010

The run off election was held yesterday between two remaining candidates. The results are expected by Wednesday, which is why Sam expects to be in quarantine until then.

Ok we dont have too much time in the cyber today, just a quick note to let you all know that we are all fine. We are back in quarantine since saturday and should be here until wednesday or thursday. Things are a little crazier here this time but nothing im too worried about.


My birthday went well. My companion bought me a cake and threw a surprise party for me with the zone so it was really fun. Didnt get to go out for pizza but i'll try and do that next monday maybe. Sadly I havent gotten the package yet, hopefully it comes this week.

But we're doing good here. I was happy to here you guys all had a great thanksgiving! Just looking at you all wearing sweaters made me start sweating haha. I cant believe its almost christmas! Wow this year went by fast. And its snowing there? Thats cool. Things are starting to really heat up here again.

Thanks so much for the quote, Mom! I love President Monson. Espescially this time of the year we all need to keep Jesus Christ and his gift to us on our minds. Since I've been on my mission I've read the book Jesus the Christ like three times and thats really helped me to understand His life and mission.

Scripture study ideas- one thing i like to do sometimes is to pick a Christlike Attribute from Preach My Gospel and focus my scripture study on scriptures about that topic and work on applying it during the week. Just one idea. But chapter 6 is definitely one of my favorite chapters in PMG.

Ok well gotta get back to quarantine! I love you all! Have a great week!

Elder Bertoch

No comments:

Post a Comment